The unit automatically tags preprinted barcode labels on the side walls of Petri plates. Operating the unit is as simple as feeding a stack of Petri plates on one end, pushing the “start” button, and collecting labeled plates at the other end.
The Petri Labeler labels plate walls, enabling comfortable inspection, reading, and counting of Petri plates.
- Readiness: Labels come preprinted with a 9 figures number, potential mistakes are avoided.
- Traceability: By using a barcode reader, any identified Petri plate can be associated to any sample at any time.
- Maintain sterility: During the pairing process, the lid is never removed, it is only slightly displaced to allow the label to be stuck on the side wall of the plate.
- Flexibility: Identified Petri plates await being collected, once removed, a new plate is processed. Alternatively, a whole stack of plates can be processed at once, labeled plates can be collected in an optional collecting platform.
- Adaptability: It easily accommodates different 90mm Petri dish sizes (e.g. different diameter and/or height).
- Productivity: Less than 2 seconds per plate.
- Friendliness: Small footprint and silent operation.